- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings and specifications.
- Liaise with engineers, architects, builders, site supervisors, project managers, boilermakers and riggers.
- Identify and foresee fabrication and construction problems and to address any problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicating with clients to discuss the progress of their project/discussing next steps.
- Ensuring tasks are completed to strict deadlines.
- Ability to quality check your own model and shop drawings.
- Produce accurate, clear and easy to read shop drawings and marking plans.
- Strong ability to manage individual projects as well as work collaboratively.
- Ability to work on multiple client projects and to prioritise task delivery.
- Willing to work primarily onsite in the office in Lawson as a lot of face to face collaboration is required.
- Will manage document control and some project administration throughout the project.
- Thrives working at a fast pace.
- Is an innovative thinker that strives for efficiency.
- Is hungry to learn more and diversify skillset.
- Will attend site to perform site surveys and 3D laser scanning (training will be provided)
- Will attend site meetings with clients when required.
- Advance Tekla Structure user 4+ years is ideal
- NSW drivers license and car
Nice to have:
- Document control experience
- Point cloud file management experience
- 3D laser scanner experience
To be successful in this role, the individual must:
- Be a team player that tries to help others in the team
- Be someone that enjoys a challenge
- Be reliable, punctual and have a sound work ethic
- Take pride in their work & work place
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Live a commutable distance and be able to start within 4 weeks of offer
- You MUST have the right to live and work in Australia. This is not a remote/work from home job as active collaboration is required.
- Submit CV and cover letter through the “Apply Now” button.
- Please note we will be requesting referees from your three of your most recent direct managers if you make it to interview (can exclude your current employer if you they are not aware you are looking elsewhere)